Friday, May 21, 2010

Little things


Time has a way of slipping into the future....and sometimes we might take for granted the special 'little' things that mean so much to our lives.
Today when I got off work, I reached for my doggie's leash and took him for a walk. Before the InterStim I would have to pee before I left work and be in a panic mode to get straight home to pee again. Now I don't have to worry about that. I am no longer married to the bathroom.
As I watched my little "Rascal" playing in the grass and doing 'his' business, I was looking at the beautiful Las Vegas Strip....the trees blowing in the wind....airplanes filled with happy tourists coming over the mountain to land at our airport......and just thinking about how much I am enjoying the simple things in life. I hope that I never take such things for granted. Thanks to Medtronics, the skill of my Dr. and a God that has blessed me richly......I gather joy in the 'little things!'

No comments:

Post a Comment