Tuesday, May 4, 2010

On me at all times












A big issue for those of us with the InterStim is what to do with the device we use to control it. I thought I would show everyone what I do with mine. I have a small black purse that has pockets on the front and back. It has a cord that is long enough so it can go around my neck. Wherever I leave the house, I have this purse around my neck at all times. That way I never lose it. This bag holds the device and the medical cards that I need to carry. I have other medical info in the bag as well, that I haven't shown for my other health problems. But as you can see, this little purse works great and it could one day save my life. I remind coworkers that incase of an emergency the paramedics need to shut this device off before they would give me any sort of electrical shock in case of a heart attack. This little purse is light weight and I often get asked, "Where did you get that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment