Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Don't Need Anymore "Excuses"


No longer is there a need for excuses as to why I am so heavy or can't lose weight. Just went to my second Weight Watchers Meeting and I have lost 12.8 pounds! It is directly because of my InterStim that I am able to get out and go to a meeting like this and not have to worry that I can't hold my bladder or that I have to keep my mind constantly focused on it. I have followed the program, including enjoying Weight Watchers sweets, which are yummy, and I am losing weight. I have begun to slowly exercise for the first time in years. I am happy and greatful and humble. I am a 57 year young woman and I want to enjoy a full rich life, free of this weight and free from a marriage to the toilet. Thank you Dr. for this freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment