Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On the road to healthy living!


It has been four weeks since I visited here....four weeks of making a change in my life. I am now 17.8 pounds smaller and thankful for the Weight Watcher's program I am on. I couldn't do this without being able to drive to the meetings, wait my turn to get weighed, and then sit for the meeting and not have to fret or worry about having to go to the bathroom. When a person has an over active bladder their life revolves around knowing where and scouting out where each and every bathroom is wherever they go. I don't have to do that anymore. I go about my day and void like a normal person does. My health isn't it's best, but in the area of bladder control I couldn't be better off. Anyone with an over active bladder to the point that they are suffering, should talk to their Dr about the InterStim. It has changed my life. I HAVE a life. And, if at 57 years old I can lose this excess weight....then anything becomes possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment