Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's been awhile since I've been here. I'm truly sorry about that. My health is in decline and I am on oxygen 24/7 now. I am trying to eat healthier and trying to improve myself, but it's not easy. I have also been really upset that my Urologist moved out of state for a better opportunity and I am currently stuck with the WORST Urologist in Las Vegas. I am going to find a new Dr. One that actually treats a patient with dignity and respect. I told this current Dr. that I was having trouble holding my bladder and have accidents. What did he do? He thumps his finger against his head as if to say, "It's all in your head, lady." How disrespectful and rude, and I hate that guy. He has tons and tons of medical diplomas that he used to have hanging all over the waiting room, more than I could count, yet he doesn't know the first thing about helping a patient. Plus I know a patient who sees him and he doesn't even know the Interstim. My wires have migrated and that could very well be causing my problem. In any event.....he's not my Dr. anymore. I need one that cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment