Tuesday, November 20, 2012

  1.   I can't believe it's been so long since I have posted here. Life moves by so swiftly. Things have changed alot in my life. My health has declined alot and I am no longer able to work. I am on Disability now. While it is a blessing to have the Disability it is bittersweet to have had to leave a job that I enjoyed and people who were like family to me....sometimes a disfunctional family, but family none the less! My Interstim is working well. I recently had it tweeked by Medtronics and that helped alot with my losing control in the evenings when I would wake up and I am greatful for that.
  2. I had a cystoscopy last week by a new Dr. at Nellis Air Force Base. My entire bladder is inflamed, as I was able to see the screen. The Dr. took his time during the examination  and explained alot of things, but after the procedure I asked when I should return, and he didn't really give me a date. Just said, if you are having problems, make an appointment. Normally you come back in six months for a cystoscopy, so I planned to do that, even though he didn't really give me any sort of answer. Well, the next morning his nurse called me and told me that he wanted me back in February for another cysto. I have never had them this close together. Makes me wonder if he saw something after he reviewed my images. The nurse couldn't answer that for me. I'm alittle worried but what can be done? Life is in God's Hands........ to be continued......
  3.  
     
 
     



No comments:

Post a Comment