Sunday, January 17, 2010

Suffering

After working all week, I came home last night and had to go to bed by 6:30 p.m. Why? Because of complete exaustion. That's what happens when you have Interstitial Cystitis. You never get proper sleep for the relentless bathroom trips. I lay down at 6:30 p.m. I was in the bathroom at 8:15 p.m. again at 9:30 p.m. again at 11:00 p.m. again at 1:30 a.m. again at 3:00 a.m. again at 4:30 a.m. and again at 6:30 a.m. I almost fell down at 4:30 a.m. from the exaustion and from slipping on a bathroom rug and I lost control of my bladder. I feel like my nights are filled with sleep walking to the bathroom and often not even making it for the loss of control. The urgency is excruciating. I cannot wait for the InterStim and pray that I have the procedure done very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment