Sunday, February 14, 2010

A gift for my Urologist


I see my Urologist on Thursday. I put together a gift for him. He could use a few more pictures on his walls anyway! He is a former military Dr. and since I was his first InterStim patient that he actually did the procedure on, in many ways we gave each other a gift of freedom. He received the confidence in knowing that he could do the procedure successfully and I received the freedom of not being married to the bathroom 24-7. I hope he likes the gift! I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to say that the Dr. actually LOVED his gift! I asked my son to go to the store and get me a large gift bag to put it in. He came back with the biggest Sponge Bob Square Pants bag you ever saw. The Dr. LOVED the bag, and named all of the characters on it....I guess that comes from having kids. All of the girls in the office were going to fight him for that bag.....and before I left, the Dr. hugged me and thanked me.

    ReplyDelete