Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It just feels good to feel good


Just want to take a moment and thank God. It is because of Him and the gift of invention from Medronics that I am getting my life back. It's an experience that humbles a person and makes them very greatful.
As a bed wetting child I used to play with flowers something like these. They were called Queen Anne's Lace. You could find me sitting in a field somewhere playing with them, I would turn them upside down and pretend that they were wonderful, elegant women in fancy ball gowns. I would hide in the tall grass and play for hours. Now I am an adult that has just come through more than two years of horrible incontinence and urgency. I have come full circle and feel so much better.
I am eternally greatful.
(photo compliments of D. Sharon Pruitt)

No comments:

Post a Comment